Due to the application of the New European Regulation to protect the privacy of customers and the correct use of their data (RGPD) as of May 25, 2018, our data protection terms change.
- Owner: GRSND TEAM TRADING GROUP S.L.U. (en adelante, “NANOVAP”)
- C.I.F./D.N.I.: B93418010
- Postal address: Calle Almáchar, 16 C.P. 29004 Málaga.
2.- Information and consent
3.- For what purpose will NANOVAP process the User’s personal data?
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by NANOVAP for the following purposes::
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and its follow-up, as well as the performance of satisfaction surveys.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by NANOVAP by electronic and/or conventional means.
- To elaborate a commercial profile, using our own sources to offer the User products and services according to his interests.
4.- How long will NANOVAP process the User’s personal data?
The User’s data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even after that, for as long as required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire. Regarding the sending of commercial communications, NANOVAP will process the User’s data, until the User objects.
5.- What user data will NANOVAP process?
NANOVAP will process the following categories of User data:Identifying data:
- Name, Surname / Company name.
- Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
6.- What is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data?
The processing of the User’s data by NANOVAP for the sending of commercial communications, profiling and satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of NANOVAP in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. On the other hand, the processing of the User’s data to manage, process and follow up the purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase contract, so the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its fulfillment otherwise.
7.- To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The User’s data may only be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by the Law.
8.- Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which NANOVAP processes the personal data provided by the Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them. In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from NANOVAP, he/she can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link in the footer of the promotional emails.
9.- Exercise of rights
The User can send a letter to NANOVAP to the attention of the Client – Data Protection, Calle Almáchar, 16 C.P. 29004 Málaga, or an email to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not NANOVAP is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from NANOVAP the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that NANOVAP has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may contact NANOVAP’s data protection delegate whose contact details are at firstname.lastname@example.org
10.- NANOVAP security measures
NANOVAP will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.