- GRAND TEAM TRADING GROUP S.L.U.
- Owner of the website nanovap.es
- Calle Almáchar, 16 C.P. 29004 – Málaga
- Teléfono: +34 644 065 833
- Email: email@example.com
- C.I.F.: B93418010
These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this website of GRAND TEAM TRADING GROUP S.L.U. hereinafter, NANOVAP makes available to Internet users. If you do not agree with these legal conditions you must leave this website.
The User agrees to use the website, services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and in particular, must refrain from:
- Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the web page or the computer systems that support it.
- Use or install programs or devices capable of invalidating the security controls or passwords established by NANOVAP. It is also forbidden to decrypt the keys, encryption systems or algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
- Make copies or screenshots of the website, without express authorization from NANOVAP.
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of NANOVAP.
- Perform any type of behavior contrary to the law or good faith.
Exclusion of Responsibility
NANOVAP is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other abnormal behavior of the website. NANOVAP, has adopted all the security measures at its disposal and according to the current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid the generation of any kind of damage to the user.
The access and use of certain sections of this website require prior registration as a user. The registration of underage users is not allowed. NANOVAP reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered on our website, you can access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile at any time.
NANOVAP warns the user that registration requests made fraudulently or in violation of rules or rights of third parties may be rejected, and may also be removed as users if they violate these legal conditions or the warnings and requirements addressed to them by NANOVAP regarding behaviors that violate the policies and rules governing this website.
Users are responsible for any action carried out with their user name or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of his/her password to access his/her account. If there is any suspicion that the security of his/her password has been compromised, he/she must change it immediately.
NANOVAP declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other pages linked to this website. NANOVAP does not control or exercise any type of supervision over the linked pages. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions exposed in the destination pages.
Intellectual Property Rights
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other contents included in this website are property of NANOVAP, or it has permission for its use and/or exploitation.
The users of this website may carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents stored in this website for their exclusive personal use or the purposes authorized in the legal conditions of contracting our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, of the contents stored on this website is expressly prohibited without the express prior consent of NANOVAP.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of litigation or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Malaga. This clause of express submission to the courts of the city of Malaga, will not be applicable for cases of litigation with users of the website that according to current legislation have the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 26/01/2018 and any modification of its terms will be published on the website.